The world of healthcare is rapidly changing. Critical issues such as rising healthcare costs, the prevalence of chronic conditions, an aging population and changing payment models require a radical transformation in the way we manage healthcare. At the same time, new technologies provide the promise of digital solutions and personalized medicine, due to the abundance of electronic data available. Health organizations, pharmaceutical companies and startups are looking into ways to leverage analytical technologies that can digest, derive insights and gain value from the data. In this session, we will explore the enormous potential of innovative tools to transform healthcare, as well as the challenges we will face along the way.
Dr. Sharon Hausdorff
, Deputy General Patent Counsel,
Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Dr. Cornelis (Kees) Schüller, Group Head of Patents, Intellectual Property Department, Nestec SA, Vevey, Switzerland
- Dr. Aharon Schwartz, Consultant, former Head of Teva Innovative Ventures
- Dr. Michal Rosen-Zvi, IBM Director for Health Informatics
- Mr. Guido Benjamin Pardo-Roques, President & CEO Philips Israel, CEO Philips Medical System Technologies
- Mr. Yakov Litzman, Minister of Health